Explore new adventures from sunrise to sunset.
With a wave slide, steering wheel, rock climbing wall and monkey bars, there are plenty of activities to stir kids active minds and growing bodies on with wood swing set. The attractive wooden roof makes the perfect play fort and provides shade on a warm summer day. Rated at 150 lbs. per rung, the strong and durable monkey bars will get kids active as they show off to their friends. Next, children will soar to new heights right next to their friends on the belt swings or try out their flexibility on the trapeze bar with rings. Before they climb up to the play deck, they will seek the 360 degrees of swiveling motion of the tire swing one last time. Once inside the spacious play deck, children will let their imagination wander with the telescope and steering wheel. As you can see, the Two Ring Deluxe wood swing set provides a thrilling experience that every child deserves.
- 100% California redwood
- Tire swing
- Rock climbing wall
- 9' wave slide
- Monkey bars
- 2 belt swings
- Trapeze Bar with Rings
- Ductile iron swing hangers
- Steering wheel
- Rope ladder
- 2 safety handles
- Deluxe wooden roof
- 3-position 4x6 swing beam
- 2x6 safety steps
- 4x6 deck supports
- 3'x5' deck, 5' high
- Material:100% California redwood construction - resistant to rot, decay and insects
- All corners are sanded to ensure edges are smooth to the touch
- Recessed bolts and hardware eliminates unnecessary cuts and scrapes
- Country of Origin: Hand-crafted with pride in the U.S.A
- Finish: pre-sanded and pre-stained for beautiful finish and longevity
- Dimensions: 21' W x 10'3" D x 11'4" H
- Ages: 3-11 years
- Play deck height: 5' | Play deck dimensions: 3.5' x 5'
- Monkey Bars: Rated at 150 lbs. per rung
- Monkey bars feature powder coated metal rungs with ultra-premium 4x4 construction
- Deck supports: 4"x6"
- Swing beam construction: 4"x6"
- Posts: 4"x4"
- Safety steps: 2"x6"
- Swing beam: 3-position - rated at 250 lbs. per swing
- Swing hangers: commercial grade with safety clips for easy adjustability
- Rock wall width: 33"
- Rock wall: Includes 6 climbing rocks
- Safety handles: 2 | Color: Green
- Slide length: 9' |Material: Heavy-duty plastic | Color: Green
- Canopy: Deluxe redwood roof
- Swing seats: Features two premium, 1-piece molded swing seats with reinforced nylon grommets and built-in UV protection - will not heat or fade in direct sunlight | Color:Green
- Swing chain: Plastisol coated chain offers a pinch-free grip that stays cool to the touch and won't fray or rust | Color:nGreen
- Swing chain length: 66"
- Belt swing weight limit: 250 lbs.
- Tire swing: features 360 degrees of swiveling motion. Plastisol coated chain offers pinch-free grip | Color: Black | Measurements: 28" W x 28" D x 11" H
- Trapeze bar material: Constructed with heavy-duty metal | Color: Green
- Total weight: 1,020 lbs.
- Safety standards: Meets or exceeds ASTM safety standards for residential use only
- Socket set
- Star Drive Bit (included)
- Framing Square
- Tape Measure
- Impact Driver
- Limited lifetime warranty on wooden components
- 3-year warranty on hardware/accessories
- 1-year warranty on ropes and vinyl canopies
- Do-it-yourself: Free shipping on all online swing set purchases
- Professional installation - additional charge will apply for installations beyond 50 miles from local distribution center
Easy to build:
- Pre-cut, ready for assembly
- No special skills or tools needed
- Includes fully illustrated, easy to follow instructions
- Experienced customer service helpline available 6 days a week
Delivery time: 3-4 weeks for curbside delivery or professional installation. Lead times may vary during peak season and holidays.
- Material:100% California redwood construction - resistant to rot, decay and insects
We design our wood swing sets for kids to bring the excitement of the common playground to backyards across America. However, we have become the most respected swing set manufacturer in the U.S. by putting safety first, always. As an active ASTM safety committee member, we have gone beyond the normal safety guidelines to ensure your children are always safe. Here are the safety features included on our swing sets.
- Recessed bolts and hardware - All bolt connections are recessed, ensuring no cuts, scrapes or torn clothes
- Rounded corners and edges - virtually splinter-free
- Plastisol coated belt and tire swing chains - no more finger pinching
- Sturdy steel swing connectors – providing a full range of motion
- Safety handles - helping kids get a grip to the top
- Interlocking flat steps - making climbing easy
- Heavy-duty molded slides - Strong enough for the big kids!
- Safe redwood staining process – 100% safe for children
- Monkey bars: Rated at 150 lbs. per rung - feature powder coated metal rungs with ultra-premium 4x4 construction
Parents Role in Playground Safety:
While we do everything we can to maximize children's safety, parents should keep an eye on their children during play to ensure they are using the play structure as intended. Here are a few suggestions to keep your kids backyard play area safe:
- ASTM guidelines recommended a 6’ safety perimeter around your swing set as well as overhead.
Teach your kids safe play rules:
- Look First - Never run in front of or behind someone who is swinging
- Share - Take turns on tire swings, rock walls, monkey bars, slides and swings
- Wait until it’s dry – Always wait until the swing set is dry before you play
- No bullies allowed - No pushing, shoving or roughhousing allowed
Add a fall surface (ground cover) under your swing set.
While our wood swing sets are hand-crafted to eliminate unnecessary cuts and scrapes, we suggest adding a fall surface under your play structure to add another layer of protection for your children – just in case they lose their balance and fall. We recommend to add rubber mats, rubber mulch, wood chips sand or pea gravel under your swing set with tire swing. To see a pros and cons list of the best materials for under a swing set, check out the resources tab on this page. For a detailed guide on swing set fall surfaces, be sure to check out our resources tab on this page.
Before You Buy
This swing set is not intended for public use. It is intended for residential use and is not warrantied for public or commercial use.
What to consider when buying a wood swing set?
Before buying a wood swing set, always check with your homeowner’s association before assembly. Some HOA’s have height restrictions on building and play structures. Also, determine how much space you have in your yard. Will there be enough space for your kids to run around with their friends safely?
How many kids can fit comfortably on the swing set?
This swing set has been designed for use by a maximum of eight kids at one time, having a combined weight of 1,200 pounds. This swing set is recommended for children 3 years through 11 years of age.
How is the swing set delivered?
Once your wood swing set is built and ready to ship from our shop in Monroe, MI, the delivery company will contact you to schedule a delivery date and time. The typical swing set will be delivered curbside and comes in multiple bundles/boxes. Some larger packages may need to be opened and hand offloaded to the ground. It might be helpful to have another person help you bring the components into your backyard, but it not a necessity.
What is your standard lead time on curbside delivery and professional installation?
Approximate lead time is usually 3-4 weeks from order date. Lead times may vary during peak season and holidays. Please call our customer service helpline shortly after your order is placed to determine delivery or installation date.
Can I swing on the swing set with my children?
In most cases, parents and grandparents can swing along with children! Swing beam is rated at 250 pounds per swing position. So, as long as you do not exceed that weight limit per swing, anyone can join in on the adventure.
What is the weight limit on the tire swing?
How much space do I really need in my yard?
The amount of space needed for a safe play experience may vary for each swing set, but we suggest following ASTM’s guidelines of having a 6’ safety area around your swing set. This area should not include any obstructions such as trees, plants, sheds or any other structures. In addition to the safety benefits of a 6’ clearance, it gives children space to run around all day long
What kind of construction knowledge do I need to have to assemble your swing sets?
We welcome anyone to build our swing sets, even those with little do-it-yourself experience. Each children's swing set kit is pre-cut, ready for assembly and can be built with basic tools, so you don’t have to be Bob Vila to install our swing sets. Actually, parents often comment on how much pride they have building their swing set on their own. Don’t worry, if you have questions during assembly, our dedicated customer service team can answer your questions via phone or online chat.
Can you install our swing set for me?
We also offer professional installation on our Signaure Redwood Series of swing sets for as little as $249.
Periodic maintenance is suggested to ensure safe enjoyment of your swing set and optional accessories. Be sure to check out swing set maintenance checklist within the resources tab on this page.
Checking, splitting and surfacing cracking are characteristics of all wooden swing sets. This is caused by varying seasonal temperatures and moisture conditions. To minimize this checking and/or cracking, you may coat your play set with a water repellent.
Best way to stain the Two Ring swing set:
The Two Ring wood swing set with monkey bars is factory stained to provide a beautiful finish and long lasting protection. We recommend staining swing sets once a year to maintain its rich color and naturally resilient qualities. Prior to staining, clean all wooden components. Use a high quality water based stain or sealant such as Thompson’s Water Seal® . After staining or sealing, please allow 24 hours to dry before allowing children to start their adventure.
Have any other questions? Be sure to check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Customer Reviews