Keeping kids in motion all season long.
The Two Ring Deluxe backyard swing set will get kids playing and imagining in no time. Highlighted by a beautiful wooden roof, this swing set will add timeless charm to any backyard; much to the delight of parents. Most importantly, the Two Ring Deluxe has plenty of play options that will provide a continuous adventure right in your backyard. Specially featured on the Two Ring Deluxe is a 3-position swing beam which gives children the option to swing next to their closest friends or show off their agility on the trapeze bar with gymnastic rings. To access the play deck, children have several different climbing options… The rock wall will make children smile as they securely grab each climbing rock to access the top. The other option is the play ladder which will provide a more simple way to the top. Next, is a sweeping 9 ft. wave slide that provides a safe and exhilarating way to the bottom too. To top it all off, we added a swiveling tire swing to add an unique experience to their backyard adventure.
- 100% California redwood
- Tire swing
- Rock climbing wall
- 9 ft. green wave slide
- 2 belt swings
- Ductile iron swing hangers
- Steering wheel
- Rope ladder
- Trapeze bar with chains
- Deluxe wood roof
- Safety handles
- 3-position 4x6 swing beam
- 4x6 deck supports
- 3'x5' deck, 5' high
- Material: 100% California redwood construction - resistant to rot, decay and insects
- All corners are sanded to ensure edges are smooth to the touch
- Recessed bolts and hardware eliminates unnecessary cuts and scrapes
- Country of Origin: Hand-crafted with pride in the U.S.A
- Finish: pre-sanded and pre-stained for beautiful finish and longevity
- Dimensions: 19'9" W x 10'3" D x 11'4" H
- Ages: 3-11 years
- Play deck height: 5'| Play deck dimensions: 3.5' x 5'
- Deck supports: 4"x6"
- Swing beam construction: 4"x6"
- Posts: 4"x4"
- Safety steps: 2"x6"
- Swing beam: 3-position - rated at 250 lbs. per swing
- Swing hangers: commercial grade with safety clips for easy adjustablity
- Rock wall width: 33"
- Rock wall: Includes 6 climbing rocks
- Safety handles: 2 | Color: Green
- Slide length: 9' | Material: Heavy-duty plastic | Color: Green
- Canopy: Deluxe wood roof
- Swing seats: Features two premium, 1-piece molded swing seats with reinforced nylon grommets and built-in UV protection - will not heat or fade in direct sunlight | Color: Green
- Swing chain: Plastisol coated chain offers a pinch-free grip that stays cool to the touch and won't fray or rust | Color: Green
- Swing chain length: 66"
- Belt swing weight limit: 250 lbs.
- Trapeze bar material: Constructed with heavy-duty metal | Color: Green
- Total weight: 865 lbs.
- Safety standards: Meets or exceeds ASTM safety standards for residential use only
- Socket set
- Star Drive Bit (included)
- Framing Square
- Tape Measure
- Impact Driver
- Limited lifetime warranty on wooden components
- 3-year warranty on hardware/accessories
- 1-year warranty on ropes and vinyl canopies
- Do-it-yourself: Free shipping on all online swing set purchases
- Professional installation - additional charge will apply for installations beyond 50 miles from local distribution center
Easy to build:
- Pre-cut, ready for assembly
- No special skills or tools needed
- Includes fully illustrated, easy to follow instructions
- Experienced customer service helpline available 6 days a week
Delivery time: 3-4 weeks for curbside delivery or professional installation. Lead times may vary during peak season and holidays.
- Material: 100% California redwood construction - resistant to rot, decay and insects
We design our backyard swing sets to bring the excitement of the common playground to backyards across America. However, we have become the most respected swing set manufacturer in the U.S. by putting safety first, always. As an active ASTM safety committee member, we have gone beyond the normal safety guidelines to ensure your children are always safe. Here are the safety features included on our swing sets.
- Recessed bolts and hardware - All bolt connections are recessed, ensuring no cuts, scrapes or torn clothes
- Rounded corners and edges - virtually splinter-free
- Plastisol coated belt and tire swing chains - no more finger pinching
- Sturdy steel swing connectors – providing a full range of motion
- Safety handles - helping kids get a grip to the top
- Interlocking flat steps - making climbing easy
- Heavy-duty molded slides - Strong enough for the big kids!
- Safe redwood staining process – 100% safe for children
Parents Role in Backyard Playground Safety:
While we do everything we can to maximize children's safety, parents should keep an eye on their children during play to ensure they are using the play structure as intended. Here are a few suggestions to keep your kids backyard play area safe:
- ASTM guidelines recommended a 6’ safety perimeter around your swing set as well as overhead.
Teach your kids safe play rules:
- Look First - Never run in front of or behind someone who is swinging
- Share - Take turns on tire swings, rock walls, monkey bars, slides and swings
- Wait until it’s dry – Always wait until the swing set is dry before you play
- No bullies allowed - No pushing, shoving or roughhousing allowed
Add a fall surface (ground cover) under your swing set.
While our backyard swing sets are hand-crafted to eliminate unnecessary cuts and scrapes, we suggest adding a fall surface under your play structure to add another layer of protection for your children – just in case they lose their balance and fall. We recommend to add rubber mats, rubber mulch, wood chips sand or pea gravel under your swing set with tire swing. To see a pros and cons list of the best materials for under a swing set, check out the resources tab on this page. For a detailed guide on swing set fall surfaces, be sure to check out our resources tab on this page.
Before You Buy
This swing set is not intended for public use. It is intended for residential use and is not warrantied for public or commercial use.
What to consider when buying a swing set?
Before buying a swing set, always check with your homeowner’s association before assembly. Some HOA’s have height restrictions on building and play structures. Also, determine how much space you have in your yard. Will there be enough space for your children to run around with their friends safely?
How many kids can fit comfortably on the swing set?
This swing set has been designed for use by a maximum of eight children at one time, having a combined weight of 1,200 pounds. This swing set is recommended for children 3 years through 11 years of age.
How is the swing set delivered?
Once your swing set is built and ready to ship from our shop in Monroe, MI, the delivery company will contact you to schedule a delivery date and time. The typical swing set will be delivered curbside and comes in multiple bundles/boxes. Some larger packages may need to be opened and hand offloaded to the ground. It might be helpful to have another person help you bring the components into your backyard, but it not a necessity.
What is your standard lead time on curbside delivery and professional installation?
Approximate lead time is usually 3-4 weeks from order date. Lead times may vary during peak season and holidays. Please call our customer service helpline shortly after your order is placed to determine delivery or installation date.
Can I swing on the swing set with my children?
In most cases, parents and grandparents can swing along with children! Swing beam is rated at 250 pounds per swing position. So, as long as you do not exceed that weight limit per swing, anyone can join in on the adventure.
What is the weight limit on the tire swing?
How much space do I really need in my yard?
The amount of space needed for a safe play experience may vary for each swing set, but we suggest following ASTM’s guidelines of having a 6’ safety area around your swing set. This area should not include any obstructions such as trees, plants, sheds or any other structures. In addition to the safety benefits of a 6’ clearance, it gives children space to run around in your backyard all day long.
What kind of construction knowledge do I need to have to assemble your swing sets?
We welcome anyone to build our swing sets, even those with little do-it-yourself experience. Each children's swing set kit is pre-cut, ready for assembly and can be built with basic tools, so you don’t have to be Bob Vila to install our swing sets. Actually, parents often comment on how much pride they have building their swing set on their own. Don’t worry, if you have questions during assembly, our dedicated customer service team can answer your questions via phone or online chat.
Can you install our swing set for me?
We also offer professional installation on our Signaure Redwood Series of swing sets for as little as $249.
Periodic maintenance is suggested to ensure safe enjoyment of your swing set and optional accessories. Be sure to check out swing set maintenance checklist within the resources tab on this page.
Checking, splitting and surfacing cracking are characteristics of all wooden swing sets. This is caused by varying seasonal temperatures and moisture conditions. To minimize this checking and/or cracking, you may coat your play set with a water repellent.
Best way to stain the Two Ring Deluxe swing set:
The Two Ring Deluxe swing set is factory stained to provide a beautiful finish and long lasting protection. We recommend staining swing sets once a year to maintain its rich color and naturally resilient qualities. Prior to staining, clean all wooden components. Use a high quality water based stain or sealant such as Thompson’s Water Seal® . After staining or sealing, please allow 24 hours to dry before allowing children to start their adventure.
Have any other questions? Be sure to check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Customer Reviews