The ultimate play fort for children of all ages.
One of our largest and most popular wooden swing sets in our collection, the Ringmaster swing set must be seen to be believed. While the giant spiral slide will make your kids the envy of the neighborhood, the heavy-duty redwood construction and recessed hardware will make you the envy of other parents. Climbing into the multi-tiered tower is like being in the ultimate tree house. The swiveling telescope and steering wheel will spark children's imagination as well. There's plenty of room to play under the decks, too, unless your kids are too busy swinging or scurrying up the rock wall.
- 100% California redwood construction
- 7ft. spiral tube slide
- Rock climbing wall
- 3 belt swings
- Disc rope swing
- Ductile iron swing hangers
- Steering wheel
- 2 safety handles
- 13 oz. vinyl canopy
- 62.5 sq. ft. of deck space
- 5 ft. and 7 ft. deck heights
- 4x6 deck supports
- 4-position swing beam
- 4x6 swing beam
- 2x6 safety steps
- Material: 100% California redwood construction - resistant to rot, decay and insects
- All corners are sanded to ensure edges are smooth to the touch
- Recessed bolts and hardware eliminates unnecessary cuts and scrapes
- Country of Origin: Hand-crafted with pride in the U.S.A
- Finish: pre-sanded and pre-stained for beautiful finish and longevity
- Dimensions: 26'5" W x 13'4" D x 13' H
- Ages: 3-11 years
- Play deck height: 5' & 7' | Play deck dimensions: 62.5 sq. ft.
- Deck supports: 4"x6"
- Posts: 4"x4"
- Swing beam construction: 4"x6"
- Safety steps: 2"x6"
- Swing beam: 4-position - rated at 250 lbs. per swing
- Swing hangers: commercial grade with safety clips for easy adjustablity
- Safety handles: 2 | Color: Green
- Spiral Slide length: 7' | Material: Heavy-duty plastic | Color: Yellow
- Canopy: Heavy-duty vinyl | Color: Green
- Swing seats: Features three premium, 1-piece molded swing seats with reinforced nylon grommets and built-in UV protection - will not heat or fade in direct sunlight | Color: Green
- Swing chain: Plastisol coated chain offers a pinch-free grip that stays cool to the touch and won't fray or rust | Color: Green
- Swing chain length: 66"
- Belt swing weight limit: 250 lbs.
- Disc rope swing - Material: Heavy-duty plastic | Length of Rope: 13" | Measurements: 12" D x 4 1/2" High | Weight Limit: 225 lbs. | Color: Green disc swing with yellow rope
- Total weight: 2059 lbs.
- Safety standards: Meets or exceeds ASTM safety standards for residential use only
- Limited lifetime warranty on wooden components
- 3-year warranty on hardware/accessories
- 1-year warranty on ropes and vinyl canopies
- Do-it-yourself: Free shipping on all online swing set purchases
- Professional installation - additional charge will apply for installations beyond 50 miles from local distribution center
- Pre-cut, ready for assembly
- No special skills or tools needed
- Includes fully illustrated, easy to follow instructions
- Experienced customer service helpine available 6 days a week
Delivery time: 3-4 weeks for curbside delivery or professional installation. Lead times may vary during peak season and holidays
- Socket set
- Star Drive Bit (included)
- Framing Square
- Tape Measure
- Impact Driver
- Material: 100% California redwood construction - resistant to rot, decay and insects
We design our wooden swing sets to bring the excitement of the common playground to backyards across America. However, we have become the most respected swing set manufacturer in the U.S. by putting safety first, always. As an active ASTM safety committee member, we have gone beyond the normal safety guidelines to ensure your kids are always safe. Here are the safety features included on our playsets.
- Recessed bolts and hardware - All bolt connections are recessed, ensuring no cuts, scrapes or torn clothes
- Rounded corners and edges - virtually splinter-free
- Plastisol coated belt and tire swing chains - no more finger pinching
- Sturdy steel swing connectors – providing a full range of motion
- Safety handles - helping kids get a grip to the top
- Interlocking flat steps - making climbing easy
- Heavy-duty molded slides - Strong enough for the big kids!
- Safe redwood staining process – 100% safe for children
Parents Role in Backyard Playground Safety:
While we do everything we can to maximize kids safety, parents should keep an eye on their kids during play to ensure they are using the play structure as intended. Here are a few suggestions to keep your kids backyard play area safe:
- ASTM guidelines recommended a 6’ safety perimeter around your swing set as well as overhead.
Teach your kids safe play rules:
- Look First - Never run in front of or behind someone who is swinging
- Share - Take turns on tire swings, rock walls, monkey bars, slides and swings
- Wait until it’s dry – Always wait until the swing set is dry before you play
- No bullies allowed - No pushing, shoving or roughhousing allowed
Add a fall suface (ground cover) under your swing set.
While our wood playsets are hand-crafted to eliminate unnecessary cuts and scrapes, we suggest adding a fall surface under your play structure to add another layer of protection for children – just in case they lose their balance and fall. We recommend to add rubber mats, rubber mulch, wood chips sand or pea gravel under your swing set with tire swing. To see a pros and cons list of the best materials for under a swing set, check out the resources tab on this page. For a detailed guide on swing set fall surfaces, be sure to check out our resources tab on this page.
Before You Buy
This wooden swing set is not intended for public use. It is intended for residential use and is not warrantied for public or commercial use.
What to consider when buying a swing set?
Before buying a swing set, always check with your homeowner’s association before assembly. Some HOA’s have height restrictions on building and play structures. Also, determine how much space you have in your yard. Will there be enough space for your children to run around with their friends safely?
How many kids can fit comfortably on the swing set?
This playset has been designed for use by a maximum of eight children at one time, having a combined weight of 1,200 pounds. This playset is recommended for children 3 years through 11 years of age.
How is the swing set delivered?
Once your swing set is built and ready to ship from our shop in Monroe, MI, the delivery company will contact you to schedule a delivery date and time. The typical playset will be delivered curbside and comes in multiple bundles/boxes. Some larger packages may need to be opened and hand offloaded to the ground. It might be helpful to have another person help you bring the components into your backyard, but it not a necessity.
What is your standard lead time on curbside delivery and professional installation?
Approximate lead time is usually 3-4 weeks from order date. Lead times may vary during peak season and holidays. Please call our customer service helpline shortly after your order is placed to determine delivery or installation date.
Can I swing on the swing set with my kids?
In most cases, parents and grandparents can swing along with kids! Swing beam is rated at 250 pounds per swing position. So, as long as you do not exceed that weight limit per swing, anyone can join in on the adventure.
How much space do I really need in my yard?
The amount of space needed for a safe play experience may vary for each playset, but we suggest following ASTM’s guidelines of having a 6’ safety area around your swing set. This area should not include any obstructions such as trees, plants, sheds or any other structures. In addition to the safety benefits of a 6’ clearance, it gives kids space to run around in your backyard all day long.
What kind of construction knowledge do I need to have to assemble your swing sets?
We welcome anyone to build our swing sets, even those with little do-it-yourself experience. Each playset kit is pre-cut, ready for assembly and can be built with basic tools, so you don’t have to be Bob Vila to install our swing sets. Actually, parents often comment on how much pride they have building their playset on their own. Don’t worry, if you have questions during assembly, our dedicated customer service team can answer your questions via phone or online chat.
Can you install our swing set for me?
We also offer professional installation on the High Wire for $499.
Periodic maintenance is suggested to ensure safe enjoyment of your swing set and optional accessories. Be sure to check out wooden swing set maintenance checklist within the resources tab on this page.
Checking, splitting and surfacing cracking are characteristics of all swing sets. This is caused by varying seasonal temperatures and moisture conditions. To minimize this checking and/or cracking, you may coat your playset with a water repellent.
Best way to stain the Ringmaster swing set:
The Ringmaster swing set is factory stained to provide a beautiful finish and long lasting protection. We recommend staining wooden swing sets once a year to maintain its rich color and naturally resilient qualities. Prior to staining, clean all wooden components. Use a high quality water based stain or sealant such as Thompson’s Water Seal® . After staining or sealing, please allow 24 hours to dry before allowing children to start their adventure.
Have any other questions? Be sure to check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Customer Reviews