Backyard Play Systems warrants the following:
- All wood components have a Limited Five Year Warranty.
- All non-wood components* have a three year Limited Warranty.*Ropes carry a one year Limited Warranty.
- Installation labor has a three year Limited Warranty applicable on playsets installed by Backyard Play Systems. Labor warranty does NOT apply to Do-It-Yourself playset kits or kits installed by a third party.
Backyard Play Systems will repair, replace or pay for the affected part at our discretion. In no event shall Backyard Play Systems pay the cost of labor or installation or any other costs related thereto.
Non-residential use of the system is prohibited and will void this warranty as the system is designed for residential use only.
The warranty is effective only when:
- The unit has been erected in accordance with the assembly instructions.
- The unit has been regularly and properly maintained and inspected.
- The failure occurs when the unit is owned by the original purchaser.
- This warranty is non-transferable
- Backyard Play Systems has received a copy of your original proof of purchase with any claims in writing.
- Backyard Play Systems has had reasonable opportunity during the sixty (60) days following the receipt of notification to inspect and verify the failure prior to commencement of any repair work.
- “Significant color changes” to wood components is at the discretion of Backyard Products and require proof in the form of photographs or inspection by Backyard Play Systems.
Wooden components may have imperfections such as checks and knots. These are natural blemishes and imperfections which are inherent to wood. The imperfections not resulting in structural failure are not covered under this warranty.
To validate your warranty, it is necessary to fill out and mail in warranty card include with your instructions. And also to maintain and inspect your playset regularly. Regularly is defined as once per start and end of season.
To make a claim under this warranty, you can either call 1-866-890-2211 or prepare a letter.
Please have ready the information below when you call or include the following information in writing:
- The model and size of the product.
- A list of the part(s) for which the claim is made.
- Proof of purchase of the Backyard Play Systems item, as shown on the original invoice.
- Run Code, as listed on the enclosed warranty card.
Mail the above information to:
Backyard Play Systems
Attn: Customer Service
1000 Ternes Dr.
Monroe, MI 48162
Please feel free to call our Consumer Help Line Toll Free at:
April through October M - F 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM EST
Saturday 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM EST
November through March M - F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
No warranty is offered on the following: (1) equipment subject to abuse, negligence, improper installation, vandalism, acts of God, unauthorized alteration or attachment to equipment other than our own: or (2) equipment subjected to improper use, service or repair by customer or any third party.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, this warranty and the remedies set forth herein are exclusive and expressly in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. If Backyard Play Systems cannot disclaim or exclude implied warranties under applicable law, then to the extent possible any claims under any such implied warranties shall expire on expiration of the applicable warranty period. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may or may not apply to you. Backyard Play Systems does not assume, or authorize any person to assume for us, any other liability in connection with the sale of our products.
To the maximum extent of the law, Backyard Play Systems assumes no responsibility for incidental or consequential damages which may arise from the purchase or use of our playset or equipment. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
If any provision of this limited warranty is invalid, void or unenforceable in any instance or respect, the unenforceable provision will be severed and reformed to effect the intent of this limited warranty to the maximum extent possible, and the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect and shall be enforced to the full extent permitted by law.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- WARRANTY TERMS MAY VARY OUTSIDE THE U.S.A.
- This manual is your warranty certificate. Please retain your original proof of purchase and this manual for any warranty claims.