You have been thinking about buying the kids a play set. They love to swing. It’s an easy way to burn off energy. But play sets are expensive. You aren’t totally sure? Here are some really great reasons to buy a play set.
Reasons you Need a Play Set Right Now!
10. Spring is here. Outdoor play time is essential every day. Having a play set in your backyard will give you the convenience of helping your kids be active every day and have time for homework!
9. It’s good for the environment. Wait, what? Having a play set is great for the environment because you’ll spend less on gas driving them to the park, bouncy houses, and other places you might go more often to help your kids burn off energy.
8. Play sets save time. You know how you’re always saying you don’t have enough time? Well installing a play set in your backyard will give you extra time. Having a play set lets you have time to yourself at home while the kids are out in the backyard enjoying their fun.
7. All the popular kids are doing it. Ha! Okay, peer pressure aside, having a play set will give your kids the added edge for play dates. I know if my daughter has a choice of which friend she wants to play with, the ones who have play sets in their backyards oftentimes win out over ones who don’t.
6. Buying a play set makes parents happier. I’m going to share a little secret with you. I actually hate parks. Okay, okay, they’re not that bad. But in all honesty, parks have their downsides. They can be crowded, sometimes other people’s kids are annoying or rude. If you have your own play set, you have to deal with the negative aspects of the park a little less often. I don’t know about you, but that makes me happy.
5. Play sets make your kids healthier. This one seems pretty obvious to me. More outside time, more exercise, it’s great for your health!
4. Play sets help kids do their homework. Whaaat? No, we don’t sell magical play sets that know math equations. But studies show that children who exercise more concentrate better.
3. Play sets stop kids from whining. Okay, if that were true, I’m pretty sure that every family in the world would have a play set. I just made it up. But hey, it gives you someplace to send your kid when the whiny behavior sets in. What was that Mr. Whinypants? You’re bored? Go outside and play on your play set!
2. Play sets are magical. This one is, in fact, true. Play sets are magical. They can turn a backyard into a lake with sea dragons or become a covered wagon setting forth on an adventure to California during the Gold Rush. It’s true. I’ve seen it happen time and time again.
Aaaaand, the number one reason you should buy a play set…. drum roll!
1. Play sets are fun!
And who couldn’t use a little more fun in their life? If you don’t need any more fun in your life, then you must already own a play set!